Body repair and mechanical expertise
Hollingsworth Auto Service is a full service collision repair facility. We repair damage to all makes and models, whether your accident was a minor fender bender or a major collision. Our I-CAR and ASE certified technicians have the most up-to-date tools and equipment at their disposal to ensure that your vehicle is returned to pre-accident condition in a timely manner.
Our state-of-the-art facility offers:
- On-site computerized color mixing
- Multiple downdraft spray booths
- Car-O-Liner, Chief, and Kansas Jack frame straightening equipment
- MIG and Squeeze Type Resistance Spot Welding (STRSW)
- Shark computerized frame measuring system
- Manufacturer certified aluminum repair
- On-site wheel alignments and mechanical shop
At Hollingsworth, we specialize in streamlining the repair process, whether it’s an insurance claim or a customer-pay job. We have created Standard Operating Procedures for every phase of the collision repair process to ensure your vehicle is uniformly and properly repaired. Each of our qualified technicians, estimators, CSRs and support staff is committed to providing a high quality, timely and cost effective collision repair experience.